Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Facebook: Disappearing Posts From Timeline/Wall

Problem : Disappearing posts from Facebook Timeline/Wall

Description : Things you post on your timeline or wall disappears without any notification, along with the likes, comments and notifications. Noone can see it. Like it wasnt there at all.

Solution : You can wait for sometime and see if it comes back. To speed things up, goto the below link and check if others are facing the same problem. If you see such a post, open it and add your problem as a comment under it. If you are experiencing this alone, click "New Post" button at the top and submit your problem. It will get fixed in a short while. (For me, they brought back the lost post in under 2 minutes!)

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/?id=777

Let me know if this fixed your problem. Leave your comments below. Thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine does the same thing. Tons of my own and others posts on my wall are just gone as though they were never there. I thought that was the whole point of "timeline." FB sucks.

Unknown said...

I am faced this also, and also my own company page like was also disappeared. now it was fixed by my friend and it is fine now but i don't know how he done this. Anyway nice to surf around your blog.
repair pst

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I find so many great resources and articles on Facebook, but I don't always have the time to write a post about each thing I find. Now I can share all the latest news and information with you on the Thomas Marshall Does It All Facebook page. pirater un compte facebook

Unknown said...

My previous post described how to migrate settings and how to transfer AutoCAD settings from computer to computer. However, if you try to open the ZIP file, it appears empty. Download and install either WinZip or WinRAR and you will be able to open the ZIP file and view its contents. Employee Time Tracking Software

Unknown said...

Things you post on your timeline or wall disappears without any notification, along with the likes, comments and notifications. Noone can see it. Like it wasnt there at all. social media news

Unknown said...

You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. www.brsm.io/buy-post-facebook-comments